Available in 2 options
Removable Water-based Resist
This superior, ready-to-use resist easily washes out with warm water (even after steaming or setting), revealing the white or colored silk beneath. Removable Water-based Resist keeps the silk completely soft to the touch and allows artists to create layered designs, as in batik. It holds a crisp line without spreading and does not shrink or pucker when dry. Removable Water-based Resist may be tinted with any water-based dye for colored lines. It is screenable, odorless, alcohol-free and non-toxic.
Available in 8 fl oz and 1 qt.
See what artists are making with our Removable Water-based Resist
NOTE: Use of any site content, including any/all images, without express and written prior permission from Jacquard Products is strictly prohibited. CLICK HERE to request permission for image use.
- "Day of the Eclipse" by Julie Cox-Hamm @juliartsilks
- "Grand Prismatic" by Tanya Alexander @artbytanyaalexander
- "My Window" by Natasha Foucault @natashafoucault
- "Wiverville" by Natasha Foucault @natashafoucault
- "Old Faithful" by Tanya Alexander @artbytanyaalexander
- "Elk in Yellowstone" by Tanya Alexander @artbytanyaalexander
- "Lower Falls" by Tanya Alexander @artbytanyaalexander