Available in 66 options
The most versatile and wide-ranging assortment of metallic and pearlescent acrylics available, these stunning light-bodied paints brush on smoothly and are formulated to last. Use Lumiere paints whenever a metallic or pearlescent effect is desired, for fine arts, craft, home decor or textile applications. They won’t crack, peel or chip, even on flexible surfaces like fabric, leather, vinyl or rubber. Soft to the touch and washfast on fabric, Lumiere paints also exhibit unparalleled adhesive properties, even on non-porous surfaces like ceramic and metal. Lumiere colors are lightfast and weather-resistant, and their high pigmentation provides excellent coverage, even on dark grounds.
Also available in
See what artists are making with our Lumiere
NOTE: Use of any site content, including any/all images, without express and written prior permission from Jacquard Products is strictly prohibited. CLICK HERE to request permission for image use.
- "In Flight Tapestry" by Heather Lynn @spirit.of.salt
- "Painted Bags" by Heather Lynn @spirit.of.salt
- "In Flight Jacket" byHeather Lynn @spirit.of.salt
- "Painted Boots" by Heather Lynn @spirit.of.salt
- "Antelope Canyon Mosaic" by Kimberly Lacy - kimlacy.com
- "Metallic Botanicals" by Tanya Alexander @artbytanyaalexander
- "Midnight Rendezvous" by April Sproule - sproulestudios.com
- Artwork by April Sproule - sproulestudios.com
- Artwork by Destiny Carter
- Artwork by Erin Walsh
- Artwork by Annette Pierson