Jacquard Products offers a wide variety of high quality dyes. While we work hard to keep costs low, we maintain high standards of performance across all lines. With over 30 years experience we know color and we require all of our dyes to perform as we would want them to in our own projects.
- Acid Dye Extremely brilliant, easy to use dyes for silk, wool, cashmere, alpaca, feathers and nylon.
- Basic Dye The perfect colors for hard-to-dye substrates. Developed for acrylic, these dyes are also great on wood, reeds, straw and hemp! Use them for potpourri, wigs or buttons. The list is endless. They are bright, beautiful and easy-to-use.
- Concentrated Vinyl Sulphon Brilliant & permanent steam set dyes for any natural fiber: Cotton, Linen, Rayon, Silk, Wool, etc.
- iDye Vibrant color for all 100% natural fabrics (silk, cotton, linen and rayon).
- iDye Poly iDye for polyester
- Procion MX A cold water fiber reactive dye. Use it for immersion dyeing, tie dye, batik, airbrush, garment dyeing, screen printing, spatter painting, gradation dyeing and more. Procion MX fiber reactive dye will dye all cellulose (plant) fibers and some protein (animal) fibers. Common cellulose fibers are cotton, linen, jute, ramie, sisal, and rayon.
- Red Label Silk Colors Dye Ideal for traditional silk painting or painting on cottons and rayon it is also used in many specialty applications utilizing discharges, chemical resist, printing and diffusion techniques.
- Super Fast Acid Dye for Wool Eight beautiful colors for hard-to-dye fibers like wool or mohair. The colors have been specifically selected for their colorfastness and affinity for wool. These colors dye easier and wash longer.
- SolarFast SolarFast sunlight-developed dyes.
- Cochineal Cochineal is among the most beautiful, versatile, and ancient natural dyes on the planet.
- Paints and Inks
- Pearl Ex